Top 50 ASX listed business requires exceptional Head of Program Planning to drive new value through technology to the business.
- Program/Strategy planning for the business, Architecture/applications support
- Excellent business engagement and visibility to the wider company
- $200,000 to $210,000
- Expressions of interest
- Strong evidence and experience driving Program strategy planning / delivery
- 5 years experience at the Director or Senior managment level developing strategic initiatives and delivering them which have resulted in value add to the business
- Strong evidence of executive leadership and business buy-in at board/CIO level
- Have been the sponsor for the development of strategic frameworks for Business Services, Architecture Design and Project Delivery
- Change Management Methodology – proven delivery experience working in a project environment with different methodologies (including Agile/Waterfall)
- Delivered a multitude of large, business critical projects - ERP (SAP, Oracle), Finance Systems, BI and HR projects.
- Plan and Deliver new technology initiatives that will drive value to the entire business through digital, application and program delivery.
- Inspiring direction and purpose by working with others to translate strategic direction into operational goal
- Planning , designing and delivering the Programme of work. Proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective actions as appropriate
- Advising and providing leadership to the CIO and the Executive Leadership Team on governance framework and obligations, compliance strategies and existing and emerging risks to support strategic decision processes and critical issues response;
- Ensure integrity of the programme/Programme - focusing inwardly on the internal consistency of the Programme; and outwardly on its coherence with the business
- Ensuring that the delivery of new projects or services from the Programme is to the appropriate levels of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the Programme plan and Programme governance arrangements
- Working effectively with third party suppliers and strong Vendor Relationship Management, by building good relationships but also to control them to deliver and take ownership of their issues
- Motivating already high performing teams
- Business Development: experience of growing a business unit within the technology industry; or Business Development within a consultancy
- Robust understanding of the design process and delivery framework to implement new tech solutions into complex business infrastructure
If you are interested please hit apply, call Andrew on 02 9775 5917, or email me at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.