- Newly created role, career growth potential, friendly & stable team
- $100-120K inc super, plus bonus
- Property development experience essential
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you'll be responsible for overseeing financials for a number of property development projects. Your core remit will include the following;
- Business partnering with development managers to assist with project financial management, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- Review of project job cost allocations.
- Project cost reporting & analysis
- External investor reporting
- Updating and reconciliation of development feasibility models.
- Managing system administration of projects including job setup, budgets, etc.
- Assist with cashflow performance
- Manage banking activities
- Assist fund and development managers in any ad-hoc finance requirements.
You are ideally a CA or CPA qualified Accountant, with extensive experience in the property development sector and with a background in project accounting or development accounting.
You'll also have a proven background in operational stakeholder engagement and have strong Excel skills.
For more information contact Spencer Bryson on 02 9775 5905 or apply using the "Apply" button.