- Key contact for Finance Managers across Development projects
- Ensure all project maintenance requests are completed in a timely manner and communicating back to the various projects when complete
- Review reconciliations
- Oversee project reporting monthly
- Co-ordinate reporting with management reporting team monthly
- Opening/closing projects across various IT systems requiring extensive knowledge of system integration
- Setting up Limit of Authority path and team members
- Posting Project Ledger (PL) journals and ensuring any General Ledger (GL) journals are allocated to the project correctly
- Oversee monthly reconciliations and ensuring any differences or issues are investigated and corrected in a timely and efficient manner
You will ideally be CPA/CA qualified and have experience working with large organisations in complex environments. Property or construction experience will be highly desired as will experience using PowerBI, Tm1 or Cognos. You will need to have a strong financial accounting background and the ability to work across a number of projects.
You will need to be able to start within 1 weeks to be considered.
If you have the relevant skill set and are interested in this role please contact Casper Oxlee on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link.