Reporting into the Financial Controller, your key duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly management CAPEX and cash reports including commentary and variance analysis against budget and forecast.
- Preparation of month end and monthly management reporting.
- Develop and maintain monthly CAPEX and Cash CAPEX calculation reporting models.
- Calculate JV Partner Impacts and analyse variances to budget and forecasts
- Create and provide timely and relevant Fixed Assets management information and reports
- Analysis of operating costs and identifying areas for cost savings across business operations on site.
- Preparation of general ledger reconciliations
- Administer capital expenditure requests and capitalisation of completed projects.
- Provide Asset and Project information to key business and finance stakeholders.
- Streamline and improve procedures around Capital Expenditure month end close, CAPEX and cash CAPEX calculation procedures.
You will be adaptable to change and have outstanding communication skills along with the ability to manage key stakeholders at the highest levels. Excellent career opportunities exist.
For more information call Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org otherwise apply via seek to submit your CV.