As the Project Accountant you will be responsible for -
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all Capex applications are correctly completed, authorised and entered into the systems accurately
- You will be :
- Identifying research and development items
- Investigating and accounting for depreciation items
- Communication and follow up with Managers and relevant stakeholders
- Reconciling and reporting of assets at month end
- Assisting with other ad hoc tasks
- Demonstrated multiple years experience in a management accounting, fixed asset or project role in a large complex business.
- You will be an excellent communicator and multi-tasker, with the ability to see the big picture, and translate the numbers into meaningful feedback to the business.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and the ability to work with multiple systems in a manual complex environment.