Reporting to the CFO, you will be held accountable for;
- Conducting a detailed review of the existing accounts payable procedures and processes; including the creation of new suppliers, receipt and coding of invoices, invoice data entry and payment.
- Critically analysing whether all the organisations needs will be achieved by the application and identify areas for improvement/optimisation or potential enhancements to propose to the business.
- Identifying and implementing opportunities to improve upon these existing procedures, to improve accuracy of coding and statistics for time payments and to increase productivity of the businesses organisation.
- Review client deliverables and ensure that requirements are adhered to and met.
- This contract role will place you within a busy finance project team and provide the opportunity to manage and build an improved set of processes and to work directly with the organisations CFO.
This is an approximately a 12-month contract opportunity - located in the Brisbane CBD.
To be considered for this pivotal role the ideal candidate must demonstrate the following;
- Working experience in a corporate shared services environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Accounts payable and Accounts Receivable shared services and process optimisations for these functions.
- Process design and mapping skills with a proven track record.
- Strong business analytical skill set and the ability to critically review current systems.
- Experience with an ERP software package and be exposed to a system implementation project.
- High level of expertise and knowledge across the shared services environment.
- Clear & confident in your communication style, with the proven ability in building positive business relationships with internal staff and the organisations management.