Working closely with a highly skilled & effective Project Manager, you will work together on brand new projects that directly impact the profitability of the business!
$80,000, to $90,000
North Sydney location
Project coordination for digital uplift
Your Key Responsibilities
- Provision of full project management and co-ordination support.
- Preparation, drafting and management of project documentation including Status Updates, Financial Reports and Steering Packs.
- Administration of project schedules, tracking and updating risks and issues logs.
- Tracking and reporting on multiple deliverables including dependencies and interdependencies.
- Stakeholder, vendor and resource management.
- Preparation of financial reports, templates, journals, accruals and budget tracking.
- Workshop and meeting management including scheduling, preparation of documents and taking of minutes.
- Some basic support for the business, answering project queries and helping the business with some technical support where needed.
- Looking for somebody with 3-5 years experience as a junior project coordinator and a past in helpdesk support for digital projects
- Previous experience and proven success in effective project coordination.
- High level computer literacy across MS Office suite including Project, Visio and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including documentation, delivery and presentation.
- Ability to work with large amounts of data extracting pertinent information for specific analysis and reporting with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to define, develop and manage frameworks, processes and practices to support program delivery.
- Demonstrated personal organisational, time management and prioritisation skills to manage multiple tasks with competing priorities.