In this role, you will be heavily involved in stakeholder management and have a clear and concise communication style. You will be engaging with business members and be able to organise and enable the team.
Key duties will include:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules and making changes to the project plan as necessary.
- Works directly with 3rd party vendors on implementation plan.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for the project
- Review all project field reporting promptly upon receipt; resolves any problems with inaccurate, late or absent reporting.
- Proactively communicates project status, risks and issues. Logs and tracks risks and issues as appropriate.
We are looking for a candidate that can start ASAP. Candidates will need to be available immediately.
For further information, please call Tiffany Way 07 3854 3802 or click apply now!