Our client is an established Healthcare organisation, currently serving at the forefront of COVID 19. They have a large technology platform implementation and an opportunity for a Project Officer to support the delivery of this.
The role is to primarily support the PMO in the day to day running of delivery of the Program and provide support to the project management activities. It will assist the Project and Program Managers to make effective decisions via analysis and insights.
The successful candidate will have 5 years Project/Program Office or Project Coordination exp whilst having a proactive and flexible attitude.
What you will be doing
- Working across several business & IT projects, managing schedules, tracking finances and performing a variety of project admin tasks
- Working closely with multiple PM’s and will be trusted to use your judgment to make decisions and get things done
- Engaging with stakeholders to ensure project goals are met
- High level organisation of project reporting, scheduling and administration
- Clear communication with program/project managers, vendors and stakeholders.
- 4+ years’ experience as a IT Project or Program Coordinator
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Experience working in a multi-vendor environment
- Prior experience working independently on small projects within the program
- Working with project and program managers on large complex projects