Globally recognised Top ASX Listed company are looking for a Project Coordinator for their Global Cydney Security Practice. In this role will be a mix of Junior Business Analyst and Project Coordination activities. In this role, you will engage with key stakeholders across the Cyber Security Practice including Program Managers, Senior Project Managers and Technical Stream Leads. You will be the glue that ties each stream together, ensuring that the program moves in the right direction towards achieving its strategic goals. This will be achieved by the ability to quickly foster relationships with the stakeholders by providing support and advise to ensure that deliverables are met on time, budget and quality.
- Creating BAU Cyber Practice Sharepoint and establishing Cyber Practice (internal SharePoint, yammer, Teams, etc).
- Coordinate Cyber leadership forums and prepare materials and presentations.
- Coordinate engagements and prepare materials for wider business engagements of the Cyber BAU team.
- Coordinate and prepare engagement with the external vendors, track activities, actions and cadence.
- Assist and coordinate the operationalisation of various governance processes.
- Streamline the report source data generation from Service Now, individual spreadsheets, etc.
- Provide expertise including templates and guidance in their tailoring across a range of programme or project size.
- Providing a focal point to promote the use and benefits of the programme or project management method, giving a consistent and common approach.
- Working with the project managers and other PMO functions, monitor the data quality of the project. documentation (including reporting and project plans) to ensure that the information inaccurate to enable effective decision making.
- Identifying interdependencies, coordination and resourcing issues across projects as required.
- Ownership of reporting framework and interlocking with Finance, Procurement, Schedule, Resourcing and Change mgt.
- Minimum 3-years’ experience working on or assisting projects (either from a PMO or project coordinator role).
- Understanding of concepts, practices, and procedures aligned with project management, methodologies and ICT delivery lifecycle.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment where priorities alter frequently.
- Proficient in the MS Office Suite, including MS Project, Visio and SharePoint.
- Ability to interpret technology project deliverables and impacts.
- Experience with Financial Management - reporting, tracking and cost centre reconciliation.
- Experience with enforcing project governance practices and hold best practice documentation and document management skills.
- Proven problem analysis skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effective internal and external stakeholder management skills.
If you're interested in hearing more about this role, apply now! - Reece!