This sought after profile company, Top 50 ASX listed business has seen continued growth reflected in an increasing share price over the last 5 years. This company fosters a high performing culture without the long hours that other large listed business often have. This role starting ASAP ideally is a busy, dynamic role with a lot of business engagement.
As Porject Finance Officer / Assistant Accountant for this infrastructure and facilities business, you will be managing finance related admin tasks to deliver on Projects around Capex and Opex expenditures within a team of 5.
Reporting to the manager you will work as part of a team to support the project functions dealing with PM's and internal stakeholders in a corporate office setting. The overall role covers administrative support and records management for the Construction department.
Duties include but are not limited to: Collating project data, point of call for Project and Opex data and information, manage insurances and bank guarantees and any other documentation required to administer the Contract (including Drafting and management of letters) all other ad hoc administrative support. Receipting, claims, Raising POs, Approve and reconciling Invoices, Providing Actuals data from reporting system to support the forecasting process.
You will have experience in transactional finance tasks and dealing with project managers, and a keen attitude to contribute to improving the business processes
- Strong finance administration / junior accounting experience ideally from an infrastructure, facilities management, property or services environment
- Understanding of financial data (specifically Invoicing or Purchase Order)
- Previous experience using Oracle will be highly regarded
- Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Word skills
- Plans and prioritises competing projects to deliver quality work that meets set deadlines