The Program Manager is responsible for:
- Implementing and overseeing a Global Assurance Program into international markets, including the development of processes, systems, training materials and reporting systems for the program
- Prepare organisational and market reports for the CEO, Board and other stakeholders.
- Developing a crisis management plan.
- Developing a system for complaints, investigations and appeals, this includes:
- o documenting the system for complaint handling;
- o ensuring the system conforms with Government requirements and any other stakeholder requirements as they become relevant;
- o reporting on the complaints at agreed intervals
- Creating compliance reports on programs, as required.
- Establishing an application process for program participants.
- Working with various clients and the software providers to develop and oversee the implementation of an IT System to support the delivery of programs.
- Ensuring standards are approved and ready for implementation, then ongoing maintenance of those standards.
- Developing a process for managing and appointing approved certification bodies and auditors.
- Ensuring training materials are up to date and ensuring training is rolled out to relevant participants.