You will be accountable for the creation and delivery of a structured integration strategy, process and implementation plan. You will be required to:
- Work with cross functional teams (IT, HR, Finance, Operations, Admin) across multiple locations using strong project management skills, tools and techniques to guide people through uncertainty
- Clarify and create new organisational structures, modifying cultures, integrating systems and assessing and improving operations
- Consolidation of current products and services
- Adapt and re-calibrate plans to adjust to an evolving situation
- Deliver an inclusive milestone plan and manage risk that achieves the objectives of the merger
- Undertake negotiations and consultation with stakeholders to deliver the operational outcomes as agreed in the merger integration project plan
- Provide project teams with clear assignments, common formats for their outputs, disciplined timelines, budgets and coordinated meeting schedules, communication mechanisms and review processes
- Lead an employee engagement program that provides the change management process to support employees (and in turn residents) to smoothly transition to an integrated organisation
- Coordinate a review of position descriptions and policies between the organisations
- Ensure the service is established to meet compliance requirements and adherence to service level and funding agreements from a national perspective, regulatory performance benchmarks, relevant legislative requirements, reporting requirements and budgets.
With highly developed interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills you will have proven experience at a senior leadership level, ideally within the Community Sector.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills, influencing and relationship management skills
- Ability to lead, motivate and mentor people
- Project management capabilities. PMBOK or Prince2 would be highly regarded
- Adaptable and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and lead others through the process of change
- Well-developed conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills with strong decision-making ability
- Well-developed presentation and facilitation skills, including ability to work collaboratively and represent the organisation in a range of external forums and with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated effectiveness in managing stakeholder relationships including those with government, clients, and other relevant networks.