- Our client is looking for a Project Manager to work with their CIO to focus on exciting technology changes, and to be responsible for the effective and efficient management of the project.
- Develop and execute an efficient internal communication strategy for the project, including daily project stand-ups and other daily project meetings.
- Scoping project requirements, milestones and deliverables with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify all the internal and external resources required completing the project successfully.
- Proven success working as a Technology Project Manager, ideally in a multi-project environment.
- Experience in working on Application, Infrastructure and Data Migration projects is beneficial.
- Experience in working on business projects is beneficial.
- Ideally have previous experience of working in consulting.
- Exceptional stakeholder management, natural leadership skills and client relationship skills.
- High-level time management skills with the ability to prioritise multiple pieces of work according to the importance.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal, including a personable and professional phone manner and the ability to communicate with both internal staff and onsite clients.
- At least 5 years experience as a Project Manager with documented and referenceable examples of delivering concurrent projects of varying size, complexity and budget.
- Experience leading, influencing and setting strategic direction.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to gain confidence and support at all levels of the business.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and delivering projects to defined requirements, within agreed scope.