- North Sydney Location
- Enterprise wide large scale project
- 6 months rolling contract
As Project Manager, you'll proactively monitor and report on project progress by resolving any potential issues quickly and effectively as the role requires working with multiple stakeholders to ensure that business areas are ready for the change. As well as championing the projects, you'll communicate change across the organisation, working closely with a range of stakeholders. The role will require building effective relationships with key managers to ensure that the deliveries from other projects will not jeopardise the project plan.
- Create and lead the project to deliver the agreed outcomes within time, cost and quality constraints
- Set project controls and design the project structure appropriate to stage and apply appropriate delivery methodologies.
- Coordinate development and drafting of the Business Case with input from specialists as necessary
- Identify key stakeholders and develop effective relationships
- Monitor project risks and issues while developing actions and escalate as appropriate
- Provide key reports and support effective governance and decision making
Experience in project managing and delivering Enterprise Data Warehousing, Data Store on Azure, Data Architecture for Enterprise cloud migration and integration.
It would Be Beneficial to have:
- Experience managing Azure Data Lakes and Data Lake Analytics and an understanding of how to integrate with other Azure Services
- Experience with SAP HANA DataWarehouse and SAP Analytics Cloud
Experience in Azure Data Factory (ADF), Data bricks and Spark creating multiple pipelines and activities using
- Experience with Azure SQL DW and other Azure Services pricing models. Understanding of when to use Azure SQL DW vs Azure SQL Server/DB and loading patterns to move data from blob or Azure Data lake into Azure SQL DW
- Understanding of the Overall solution design of how Power BI and Azure Analysis Services fits into Azure Architecture
- Experience in Design EDW Data Models and make optimization/improvement recommendations
Experience in Power BI, Tableau, SAP Analytics Cloud
If this role is of interest, then please apply online or contact email@example.com