Global Australian organisation are looking for an Application Project Manager. You will lead solutions projects in support of our Salesforce CRM, O365, DW/BI, with Application Integration. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to developing, selling, and implementing project plans, beginning with project team structure and resource assignment, and ending with a control plan identifying both business process metrics and IT platform quality requirements delivering in an Agile Methodology.
You will be responsible for;
You will be responsible for;
- Project Management to manage new application implementation and development projects for Sales, Originations, Operations, Risk, Finance and Marketing through complete project lifecycles
- Interacts with business users to gather and validate requirements and develop detailed specifications and designs for the new architecture
- Leads an onshore team for new application development and cycle maintenance
- Leads architecture design and code reviews. Leads systems, integration and user acceptance testing, and roll-out of new applications
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of years of IT experience or in lieu of a Degree, High School Diploma/GED and a minimum of 4 years of IT experience and project management experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in developing and implementing information systems
- Minimum of 3 years of Project Management experience to include working on gathering business need requirements, planning and defining business solutions, and working with the application and infrastructure teams to manage the project through the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working as a liaison with one or more of the various business functions (i.e. Sales, Marketing, Operations) on IT projects
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Client relationship management experience
- IT Project Management experience within a technical project management role.
- Strong customer/client focus and ability to manage customer/client expectations.
- Understand current technical architecture and strategies of Synchrony Financial systems and/or closed network credit systems.
- Corporate Leadership Program (i.e. GE ITLP, Synchrony BLP)
- Mobile iOS application development and deployment experience
- Data Integration experience
- Ability to manage and lead multiple concurrent IT projects while adhering to our PMO standards
- Familiar with Agile software development methodology
- Awareness of Compliance and Regulatory requirements
- Strong business acumen.
- Proven track record of acting as a strategic IT business partner with senior leadership.
- Demonstrated competency in linking business strategy with IT technology initiatives.
- Strong analytical and technical skillset used to drive requirements, testing and production validation.
- Demonstrated ability to drive change and work effectively across business boundaries.
- Superior oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to manage expectations of the business, clients, team members, management and external groups.