In joining the team, you become an advocate for continuous improvement
to all levels of the organisation.
You will lead improvement projects: clarify the problem, engage stakeholders and
sponsors, collect, analyse, interpret and present data, plan and facilitate root
cause analysis and solution identification workshops, monitor the
implementation of solutions, develop awareness sessions, communication,
recognise team members.
What do you need to apply?
- You will certified by an independent organisation in Lean Six Sigma - Black Belt.
- You have trained and coached individuals who delivered sustainable process
- You have acquired this experience in the financial services industry or in a
- You have a well-balanced approach to continuous improvement. You have strong business acumen and drive improvement projects in a focused and pragmatic manner. You know that the mindset and behaviours are as important as the methodology you are applying
- You are able to facilitate workshops in a way that engages participants at all levels and is focused on an outcome