Project manager - Change management stream will:
- Develop a comprehensive program to shift cyberculture and embed a number of business-as-usual processes to entrench the change.
- Deliver baseline training for all staff and contractors.
- Take a segmentation approach to identify medium and high-risk job roles and build training material that is specific to the risks.
- Review existing safety culture constructs and propose how cyber could be embedded.
- Implement ongoing measurement of cyberculture.
- Develop a deployment and implementation plan. The project manager must be able to provide evidence of their ability to develop project schedules.
- Engage across broad stakeholder environment and leverage resources from multiple international regions.