- In partnership with Project Owners and Sponsors, you will provide sole ownership of all aspects of the projects in accordance with the company's Agile and waterfall project frameworks. You will champion an Agile approach to project delivery.
- The organisation is implementing a Service Orientated Approach, the centre point of which is the optimisation of Tibco as their Enterprise Service Bus.
- Provide outstanding project management and Scrum Master expertise through managing project activities, impediments and communications for multiple simultaneous projects
- Effective and efficient status and financial reporting of projects through project, program and portfolio governance structure
- Previous experience in managing business and customer facing cross-functional projects with a technology focus - preferably with experience of implementing ESB's (Tibco or similar) or large scale data integration projects
- A Background in trading, investment banking or Risk systems highly preferable, or comparable experience in a similar financial services organisation
- Proven track record working as a Scrum Master in an Agile Scrum environment. You will have preferably championed an Agile approach to project delivery previously.
- Strong problem-solving capability - challenging the status quo whilst balancing risk with opportunity
- You will have excellent stakeholder skills. You will be a clear and concise communicator who remains calm, considered and neutral in your approach at all times.
For a confidential chat and to arrange an interview with the client, apply now to the link below.