As the Senior Project Manager you will:
- Direct responsibility for the delivery of small to medium sized projects to quality, cost and time goals, leading and managing the wider subject matter expert team and reporting.
- Establish and execute a project communication plan.
- Identify the current state, and coordinate the future state
- Prepare the project schedule, and monitor the project in line with the plan
- Direct a fully informed and motivated team
- Manage stakeholder relationships on the current project and with a view to securing additional works
- Responsible for status reporting
- Ensure progress of the project by creating forums for the project team and external stakeholders.
- Chair selected project meetings
- Monitor project costs in line with the approved budget
- Manage key project issues and escalate any that are unable to be satisfactorily resolved
- Manage all 3rd party and contractors associated with the project
- Develop and maintain a risk register
- Manage a change control process
- Contribute to the preparation of any commercial proposal process
- IT Security is essential
- Experience in identity and access management essential
If you're interested in hearing more about this role apply now! email@example.com