Prestigious Healthcare firm seeking a strong Project Manager to drive a challenging technical and business project forward.
In this role, you will be required to navigate a complex stakeholder environment and handle technology migration and integration.
Responsible for planning, directing and coordinating activities in order to ensure project goals are accomplished within defined scope, time, and cost constraints.
- Excellent project management skills with a high attention to detail.
- Proven ability to operate in high-pressure situations and successfully handle multiple competing priorities while displaying a high degree of flexibility and professionalism.
- Formulates and defines technical approach of the project, in conjunction with other IT resources. Identifies and schedules project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
- Coordinates and facilitates ongoing project communication to all stakeholders and participants.
- Ensures technical and project documentation is created and up to date
- Provides input into the development of test plans and directs quality assurance testing activities.
- Coordinate the deployment of new or modified business systems and processes required for a successful implementation of the technology solution.
- Manages client expectations by fully defining requirements, obtaining necessary approvals and continuous communication.
- Works directly with internal business leaders/stakeholders, internal and external IT resources on assigned projects, working toward common business objectives, timeliness, and quality delivery.
- Resolves and/or escalates risks and issues in a timely fashion.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous working experience with high availability systems
- At least 5 years of Project Management experience
- Strong understanding of infrastructure technologies and software development practices
- Experience with Data Center, Network, basic web applications, customizable and configurable Hosted applications, and Complex Application integrations.
- Practical knowledge and skill in the use of project management methodologies and tools such as Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Excel and others relevant to project planning and issue management
- Ability to effectively influence, negotiate, and communicate with internal and external business partners, and contractors to get things done, with a track record of taking ownership and driving results
If you're interested in hearing more about this role, apply now! - email@example.com