Global ASX Listed organisation are looking for a Project Manager to handle an ANZ roll out of multiple systems/solutions including Office 365, Sharepoint and Operational Systems. You will be involved with drive project delivery, focusing towards launching various new projects by working with management to define and clarify project objectives, institute process improvements, and ensure the efficient and reliable achievement of project deliverables.
You will be responsible for:
- Abstract, organize, and structure project objectives, workflows, and key deliverables/timelines/attributes.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to manage, track, and control project issues to ensure timely delivery, including the development of reports to track planning, scheduling, issues, risks, and overall status.
- Manage strategic projects within Project Strategy/O&TS, including complex issues lists and leading all players through the entire project lifecycle.
- Manage/juggle competing priorities without loss of efficiency.
- Aggregate and lead the pacing and presentation of project updatesUnderstand and analyze different technology solutions at a high level.
- Prior experience working on O365 rollout projects.
- Experience managing Senior Stakeholders
- Strong communication and ability to work with engineers and customers during migration projects.
- Ability to work on multiple teams in highly autonomous environments.Handle high volume workloads and provide exceptional customer support.
- Bring attention to detail and understanding of communication needs with technical & non-technical audiences.
- Ability to lead, drive, and manage competing priorities.
- Demonstrated the ability to work in a professional environmentStrong organizational, project management, analysis, and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Experience interacting and communicating with all levels of leadership and management.
If you're interested in hearing more about this role, apply now! - Reece