Working alongside the Facilities and Corporate Service Managers, you will be assisting on 3-4 various property and corporate service projects at any one time. You will be focusing on procedures documentation, capital expenditure budgeting, procurement, and proposals for improving efficiency and automation.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in property leasing/fit-outs and corporate services projects.
- Supervising and implementing projects and managing external consultants and contractors.
- Assisting the Facilities Manager with territory capital expenditure budgets, maintaining property lease details, assisting with property rental budgets.
- Reviewing department procedures and ensuring department staff are aware of procedure, providing training where necessary.
- Reviewing supplier contracts and procuring quotes for minor purchases.
- Tenders, analysis and recommendations to managers.
In order to be considered for this role you'll have at least 2-3 years proven Facilities Project Management experience. You'll have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You'll have the ability to keep calm under pressure, will show initiative, and will have an understanding of technical systems. In addition, you'll have strong experience in budgeting, re-forecasting and invoicing.
If this sounds like you then please hit the APPLY NOW button to submit an updated copy of your resume.