About the role:
- Defining and documentation of business functions, systems interactions, processes, and people to implement solutions that improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Gap analysis of the business/system processes AS-IS and TO BE. Alignment to technical specifications, diagrams, and flowcharts for the organisations applications
- Undertaking and /coordinating and management of systems and functional testing, change management, training, Data migration, integration, and go-live activities;
- Provide support business readiness advice, guidance, and assistance to projects and business as usual activities that involve changes to the enterprise applications and business operations
- Development of data sets required for the new system e.g. Catalogues
- Provide status reporting and updates relating to projects for which you are responsible.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in undertaking business change initiatives including the development and application of change management strategies, plans, and techniques for procurement and vendor invoicing automation
- Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to establish relationships, facilitate workshops, and influence both business and technical people.
- Provision of professional advice and guidance to the business as a Project Manager.
- Advanced capability to manage stakeholder and delivery issues in organisations at early-stage maturity in project and change management would be beneficial.
- Strong interpersonal skills for communicating with management, technical consultants, and internal/external vendors
- Experience in successfully delivering change in an Aged Care or Health care environment will be highly regarded.
If this sounds like you please email email@example.com