High profile CBD based - American Listed organisation are implementing an Enterprise System and looking for a Project Manager to work on their SOX Compliance. This includes collaborating with project governance committees and maintaining productive and positive relationships with stakeholders throughout the duration of the project. You will also monitor progress, issues and risks and communicate with team members in a timely and effective manner to facilitate or negotiate a resolution of problems and conflicts with outputs and process related to project delivery. Your main area of focus will be to deliver cost-effective, high-quality Projects on-time through the application of PM guidelines and standards (best practices) and effective controls while meeting requisite compliance requirements (Sarbanes-Oxley, GxP etc.)
- Responsible to manage the delivery of the overall IT Project and be able to identify portfolio risks, barriers and dependencies.
- Provide support to IT leadership in project operations including budgeting, financial reconciliation, vendor management and procurement. Proactively remove obstacles to drive project momentum and progress. Engage and energize the Project teams.
- Project Management of initiatives, partnering with business leaders and managing delivery across internal IT, third party vendors and service providers
- Cultivating business relationships to provide leadership in a matrixed environment
- Ensure critical project establish and deliver on commitments and establish metrics to proactively identify areas of risk and allow planning for mitigation
- Build and manage integrated project plans and execute them such that they can accommodate evolving ideas and discovery of new requirements.
- Maintain sufficient domain knowledge with the business strategies to ensure maximum value realization.
- Able to conceptualize Projects from start to finish to effectively manage and keep initiative on schedule while adapting to sudden changes and shifting priorities
- Creates and motivates cross-functional project teams, establishes roles and responsibilities, provides direction, fosters effective team skills, and ensures that project objectives are reached on time and within budget
- Demonstrates effective Project Management skills through the development of project plans, resource allocation, plan execution, consistent communications with project team members and stakeholders, status reviews, and delivery of agreed-upon results
- Ability to deal with unstructured, complex Projects that will require effective communication and negotiation skills in order to define and gain agreement on appropriate actions
- Delivers cost-effective, high-quality Projects on-time through the application of PM guidelines and standards (best practices) and effective controls while meeting requisite compliance requirements (Sarbanes-Oxley, GxP etc.)
- Holistic project monitoring, control, team integration, change integration, and corrective action as needed. Ensure the application of PMI and Company SDLC standards in managing the project as appropriate
- Achieves effective control on the Project through the management of scope, estimating, accounting, budget management, risk management and project closeout
- Serves as the primary point of contact for all communications within IT, Business teams, and any third party involved in the Project - effectively communicates relevant information to key stakeholders as per defined Communications plan
- Demonstrated ability to establish strong working relationships with team members; Ability to lead and motivate team members to complete tasks on time
- A bachelor’s degree or higher and experience is required; Master's Degree and/or PMP certification a plus
- Strong project management experience with a proven track record of several years managing large and/or complex IT projects
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Demonstrates innovation, flexibility, open-mindedness, and adaptability in order to meet objectives in a rapidly changing environment with shifting priorities
- Experienced in managing Projects by leveraging standard industry Project Management frameworks (e.g.: PMBOK) and Software Development Lifecycle methodology (e.g. Agile, Scrum AUP, Waterfall etc.,)
- Strong communicator via all media: collaboration technologies (SharePoint, Skype, etc.) and presentations written, emails, verbal – with a wide variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and manage the expectations in a matrixed environment
- Demonstrated ability to use structured problem solving and available tools to quickly evaluate problems, identify the root cause, create action plans, assess the impact and develop resolution options.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and collaborate with employees and management at all levels.
- Able to complete multiple, simultaneous projects with minimal supervision and prioritize incoming work appropriately
- Demonstrated ability to work with a range of technically, culturally & geographically diverse teams in a matrixed environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate to a diverse audience at multiple levels within the company through various formats, such as presentations, written proposals, reports, correspondence, leading meetings, face-to-face dialogue etc.,
- Strong understanding of industry Project Management frameworks (e.g.: PMBOK) & Software Development Lifecycle methodology (e.g.: ADM, RUP, Waterfall, etc.,)
- Must have knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) Knowledge and experience of computer systems validation is preferred.
- Hands-on experience utilizing Microsoft tools including Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) & Microsoft Outlook
- Possesses a general understanding of the Information Technology industry and how various technologies can be productively applied to drive business success
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of Application & Infrastructure architecture - understand Internet, Intranet, Extranet and Client/Server architectures
- Hands-on experience utilizing SharePoint to manage operational aspects of Project and collaboration purposes
- Remains at the forefront of emerging industry practices in the areas of Project Management
If you're interested in hearing more about this opportunity, apply now! - firstname.lastname@example.org