Well known Superannuation business, seeking a Project Manager with previous experience within transitions in superannuation, custody or funds management. An exciting period of growth and acquisition has created the need for an Investment Operations specialist who can ensure the smooth transition of all back and middle office functions.
The purpose of the role is to assist with the transition and integration of a recently acquired business into their current Investment Operations team.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Provide Project Management and Investment Operations subject matter expertise in leading the transfer of an investment operations business into their existing team, including the Middle and Back office functions (Investment Operations, Fund Accounting, Performance reporting, Client Reporting, Compliance and related data/systems)
- Review and restructure of existing Investment Operations procedures and processes post-transition
- Project post implementation review
- Primary interface between the external Operational Partner's Project team and our own internal staff and project teams
- Working closely with the Project Sponsor and your Manager to provide regular updates and obtain Business input and direction on all key milestones and deliverables
- Manage multiple subject matter expertise project streams and ensure that they remain on track to meet deadlines and escalate any issues and key decision items in a timely manner
- Ensure project status, actions and decisions, financial expenditure and benefits, risks and issues are reported concisely and accurately in relevant forums, Committees and reports
- Explore, validate and embed continuous improvement to remaining processes and ensure a smooth transition into BAU following the transition.
- Development and support of a strong risk culture and proactive management of key business risks and issues.
- Strong Project Management/delivery experience in investment operations
- Ideally demonstrated capability to manage transitions of internal functions from one provider to another.
- Knowledge of Investment Operations systems and processes (i.e. Portfolio Management and Dealing, Investment Operations, Fund Accounting, Performance Risk and Reporting, Client Reporting, Data Warehouse environments)
- Strong stakeholder management skills (written and verbal communication, conflict resolution)
- Tertiary qualification/s in relevant fields
- Experience dealing with Australian Custodian Banks and other Outsource providers
0412 917 399