Project Manager – Unit Registry / Transfer Agent. 12-month contract.
Our multinational financial services client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their business support team, with the primary focus of managing a system configuration and migration of client data from current system to HiTrust, within the Unit Registry / Transfer Agency teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Project Manager who possess strong working experience across operations from a fund’s management, custody, or funds administration group. Your capability of translating business requirements into clear documentation for development, coupled with the management of timelines and costs associated with a Global project.
- Management, planning and assisting the team of business analysts with the transition of clients’ data completed in quarterly batches.
- Management of system configuration per client.
- Responsible for ensuring detailed documentation is created for future client data migrations.
- Ownership of any issues arising from UAT migrations and work with vendor to resolution.
- Attend regular meeting with project stakeholders.
This role will sit in Sydney or Melbourne CBD offices (WFH flexibility).
To be considered for this 12-month contract opportunity you have:
- Proven track record in a project environment, with a minimum 7 years business analysis or project management experience.
- Proven analytical and project documentation capabilities.
- Proven ability to communicate (both written and oral) in a clear, concise and professional manner at all levels of staff including 3rd party vendors, business owners and senior management.
- Strong time management and project management skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the Operations / Middle Office (Unit Registry / Transfer Agency advantageous).
- Data transition experience.
Applications welcome – hit “Apply” to submit your CV for review: