Global Wealth Management Organisation is looking for a Project Manager to plan, govern and deliver a greenfield technology transition services solution for Wealth Management. It is essential that you have knowledge of Wealth mgmt, fund mgmt. , securities, treasury, equities, asset mgmt. etc. Working with various stakeholders to deliver You will help drive the project from infancy to completion. We are looking for someone who enjoys making current processes better and someone who can help us identify best practices and where efficiencies can be better gained.
What will you do?
- Responsible for managing, reporting and prioritizing of small-large tactical initiatives.
- Project types and topics will vary widely, with frequent exposure to a product, technology, service, finance, & reporting.
- Responsible for project planning, communication, administration, execution and project team cohesion building.
- This includes involving the right partners, identifying potential issues, working closely with the client and business/technical teams to develop solutions, and escalate potential issues for resolution.
- Report project status updates to Steer Committee and collaborate with partners throughout the organization to drive critical initiatives pertaining to the business needs
- Represent Technology throughout project phases including analysis, resourcing, and execution and act as business line representative to the Project Approval Committee for large projects, and Small Initiatives Planning Board for small projects.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on specific reporting enterprise projects.
- Continuous evaluation of plan analytics to determine key dependencies, objectives, scope changes, maintenance of timelines, and identification of potential constraints.
- Analyze project risk to minimize potential exposure to business line.
- Maintain & grow relationships - maintain on-going relationships with internal operations, and other organizational partners
- Bachelor's degree is required, preferably with a concentration in a business or technology related discipline.
- Solid Project delivery and Stakeholder engagement experience
- Experience trading, securities, equities, asset mgmt. & treasury etc.
- 5+ years of experience in financial services/wealth industry
- Strong collaboration and presentation skills.
- Ability to create, execute and manage complex projects while ensuring goals are met.
- Ability to take initiative, function independently, and work in a team.
If you're interested in hearing more about this role, Apply now! - Reece