Key Results Areas;
- Provide direction, delivery and accountability internally to the Workday stream, its activities and their completion to time, cost and project scope.
- Successful partnering with stream leads and external consultancy within a project to assist their delivery to completion.
- Provide the conduit between project activity and business as usual activities for People & Culture Operations for assessment of change, team and delivery impacts
Qualifications to be successful;
- EssentialTertiary qualification in a related field.
- Workday certification or commensurate demonstrable experience (covered further in Experience section).
- Experience – Essential Demonstrated experience in Workday configuration activities, particularly covering Human Capital Management and Absence modules.
- Project Management experience successfully leading stream or similar area within larger programs of work within related areas such as HRIS, HR Transformation, Payroll transformation, Workforce Management).
- Strong general knowledge and experience of People & Culture process with experience in taking strategic views to operational success.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the project and its stakeholders.
- Excellent spoken and written communications skills.Ability to plan, prioritize, manage, escalate and close issues.
- People Management experience Working with Agile and Waterfall methodologies;
- Experience in Workday configuration activities outside of Human Capital Management and Absence.
- Experience with Payroll/Time & Attendance systems and process