- Employer of choice
- Up to $95k package (including superannuation and NFP benefits)
- Previous capex/project finance experience ESSENTIAL
Is a leading not-for-profit with a renowned name globally. They have diverse and far reaching business streams. Priding themselves on their far reaching, supportive and non-discriminatory work. Hence being a genuine opportunity to use your technical expertise within a business that makes a difference.
Reporting into the Senior Finance Manager (Fixed Assets) the project accountant's will be the custodian of Capital Project registers. Ensuring assets of the organisation are recorded and managed in an efficient and effective manner.
Additionally, you will become a business partner to relevant parties across the business from an operational and finance standpoint.
- Plan and manage the review of projects held in Work In Progress including the capitalisation of assets in the appropriate systems.
- Assist with the CAPEX policies & procedures.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting on Project spend and WIP balances
- Cash flow forecast and annual budgeting for CAPEX
- Asset reporting and month en
- Development and/or review of project business cases
- Special projects as required
- 2-3+ years in property intensive asset management role
- Relevant tertiary qualifications. Complete CA/CPA qualifications highly preferred
- Sound soft skills and ability to build working relationships
- A Clear communication style both written and verbal;
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills