also, contribute to the development of PMO practices across all team, identify and recommend process simplification and standardization program.
The position requires the Technical Project Manager to:
- Plan and manage IT project delivery (scope, schedules and resource allocations)
- Plan and manage solution architects, analysts, developers, testers and stakeholders
- Plan and manage multiple and concurrent workstreams
- Manage, monitor and mitigate project delivery and operational IT risks
- Manage project budgets and reporting (daily, weekly, monthly, minutes as required)
- Manage communication (internal and external)
- Ensure training and operational handover to IT application and support teams is completed successful (KPI, SLA, upstream and downstream impact are documented, process documentation and procedures are robust and tested, etc)
- The Project Manager will also contribute to the development of PMO practices across all team, identify and recommend process simplification and standardization programs
- Project planning, management, and control.
- Direct and indirect management of project resources as required.
- Managing project risks, issues, interdependencies and quality; and acting as an escalation point for workstream issues.
- Managing all changes to requirements through a formally defined scope change process.
- Measuring and monitoring progress at clearly defined points in the process to ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget.
- Undertaking quality reviews of project deliverables to ensure they meet business needs and requirements and adhere to the methodology, standards, and strategy.
- Preparation of Steering Committee papers and reporting to the local management team and other relevant business and client forums.
- Encouraging effective teamwork through collaboration, enabling the sharing of skills, experience and ideas.
- Knowledge in TCS BaNCS core banking system highly preferable as they're upgrading to the latest version.
- Minimum 10-15 years’ experience in the management of large/major banking system projects within financial (preferably banking) industry (project size of $5m+ minimum).
- Proven track record of successful project management in like nature and like-sized projects.
- Agile/Waterfall experience essential.
- Excellent stakeholder, people management skills etc.
- 5+ years of hands-on Technology transformational change experience
- Waterfall and Agile methodology experience
- Regulatory reporting delivery of Regulation (ASIC, DTCC, EMIR)
- Prior experience with process mapping, interface and data mapping
If you're interested in hearing more, apply now! - Reece