Working in the Brisbane head office, this role will work closely with inventory, sales and marketing, and support the organisation with inventory, purchasing and demand planning for their promotions across Australia and global markets.
- Forecasting for promotional launches
- Placing promotional PO’s and interacting with suppliers around deadlines and deliveries
- Advise on purchasing of quantities for interstate warehouses
- Purchasing of packaging for promotional packs
- Coordinate the manufacturing process for promotional packs
- Coordinate with supply & distribution for promotional packs to be delivered to sites.
- Create and maintain all stock codes, barcodes and kitting for promo packs
- Implement ongoing improvements to monthly, Kulture and key client promotions.
- Create promotional calendar planner and liaise with clients
- Identify areas for promotions and manage day to day promotions throughout all states
- Provide the sales team with analysis on historical and current promotion performance, and suggestions for future promotions.
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Jodie Gray (0401 345 098/Jodie.email@example.com) or Tiffany Way (0466 977 firstname.lastname@example.org).