Reporting to the Financial Controller as the Assistant Accountant you will be responsible for providing accounting support in a range of areas including,
- Monthly reconciliation of credit card statements
- Monthly bank reconciliations for all responsible trust accounts
- Monthly verification of all responsible trust loan facilities and completion of a debt summary spreadsheet used by the organisation
- Oversee accounts payable when required
- Assist with preparation of accruals and prepayments schedules
- Assist with performing a review of weekly cashflow requirements
- Ad hoc Reporting
- Preparation of monthly reports for entities
The ideal candidate will ideally have an interest in property, enjoy working in small finance teams in a collaborative environment and be flexible and positive in their approach to work. You will have strong excel. You will have a degree ideally in a related field to accounting and or business and have commenced potentially be looking to start your CA or CPA.
For more information call Sara Vanderheld at Perigon Group on 3854 3804 or apply below.