Property Analyst - Project
|Job Title:||Property Analyst - Project|
|Contact Name:||Josephine Sanders|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2018 21:30|
Your core duties will be as follows;
- Ensure accurate and timely recognition of centrally controlled costs (ie salaries & wages, management fees or insurance) and recoveries for the property portfolio, including variance analysis.
- Prepare analysis, management reporting & commentary for properties
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance commentary
- Support various internal stakeholders with ad hoc projects, analysis and modelling requirements
- Assist the Property team with scenario and strategy modelling and analysis
- Ownership and maintenance of critical property master data (general property data related statistics) and tracking of retail performance versus peers and indices.
You are a CA/CPA qualified (or part qual) Analyst, ideally with minimum 2 years' property industry experience.
You'll have proven experience around forecasting, budgeting, cost analysis/allocation.
You'll also have strong, fundamental management accounting skills, backed up by exceptional analytical ability, financial modelling experience and a track record in business partnering with operational stakeholders.
Finally, you'll possess an inquisitive mind with an interest in developing a long term career in the property industry.
If this sounds like a role you're interested in, apply by hitting the "apply" button. Or for more info, contact Josephine Sanders on 02 9775 5915
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's