New role due to growth.
- Up to $120,000 inc super
- Previous experience as a Property Analyst Essential with Valuations experience preferred
- Finance or Commerce Degree Essential
- Management of Funds to ensure performance targets achieved
- Reporting of Data to Investors and Stakeholders
- Assurance of Compliance procedures strictly adhered to
- Assisting with the development of property Business Plans
This role will suit an candidate with the ability to work autonomously with strong knowledge of the market and with a natural ability to build long lasting relationships.
Excellent communication skills with a particular attention to detail.
A positive attitude to work to strict deadlines in a fast paced environment.
If this sounds like you, please call Niamh Patton on 02 9775 5930 for a confidential discussion.