This ASX50 property company is searching for a Property Finance Manager to oversee their Office and Industrial portfolio. The position is requiring a candidate who is technically strong but also detail-oriented and not afraid to roll up their sleeves in relation to commentary on fund performance and reporting. The role also does have a strong business partnering relationship with both financial and non-financial stakeholders.
The company is a market leader and boasts a great reputation and extensive career progression opportunities. The salary range is $130k - $150k package (incl. super) + bonus based on years of experience.
- Business partnering with financial and non-financial stakeholders to communicate property and accounting data
- Financial and management accounting in relation to month-end processing, balance sheet reconciliations, financial reporting, development accounting, and accounting transactions
- Reporting on financial and property performance, including capex and expense management
- Budgeting and forecasting in relation to sales reporting, management fees and marketing
- Ad hoc analysis and projects
- Fully qualified CA or CPA
- Experience in the property, fund management, or asset management industries
- Hybrid technical and business partnering experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills