Property firm requires an engineering consultant with infrastructure background to help deliver a strategic infrastructure road map to new building technology implementation.
- Working with the business development team to gather requirements, to develop solution architectures and designs, to develop bid responses, proposals, design and specification documentation and to produce budget cost plans.
- Support our project delivery managers, provide reviews, expert advice and input in resolving technical and design issues, review vendor designs and assess design changes.
- Lead development of formalised solution methodologies.
- Build and maintain a repository for deliverables and methodologies.
- Confer with partners, tenant customers, or senior management to define requirements for technology solutions and infrastructure development.
- Design, develop, and oversee implementation of end-to-end integrated technology blueprints.
- Document and maintain the properties of existing technology architecture and technology portfolio; make recommendations for improvements and/or alternatives.
- Product Owners, Project teams, BAU teams, Design Review Group, ITLT, Portfolio Steering Group, Sector Heads, CIO, CEO
- Passive cabling infrastructure, RF technologies, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP networks, wireless communications, Cisco, HP, Aruba
- RF technologies, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP networks, wireless communications, Cisco, HP, Aruba or others, will be a great foundation to your success.
- Tender, design, specification, procurement, installation, commissioning, integration, operations, and maintenance of ICT infrastructure, systems and network