|Job Title:||QA Manager|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2020 14:48|
This is a high profile business-critical role working for a well known and established financial services company. To be considered for the role of Test Manager you will have:
- Experience and knowledge of Investments or funds management, asset management background environment delivering technical solutions into the business.
- Awareness and understanding of the OMS or EMS trade life-cycle
- Test Management qualifications are desirable
- Regression, volume, performance, load, stress, accessibility, maintainability, response time, supportability and usability.
- First-class communication skills
- Scrum master & agile skills
The role will be to assess the change in a new OMS systems environment and ensure that there is no unnecessary risk are being taken by participating in reviewing business requirements, design documents and ensuring the technical teams software changes are understood in order to develop and execute test plans for each phase, detailing how risks are going to be mitigated throughout.
A large part of the role lies within your communication to the Front Office, Portfolio manager and technical team to ensure your concerns around risk are heard and understood.