|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2019 10:46|
Our client is a privately held technology organisation experiencing high growth and executing on expansion plans over the next two years. Having grown from a startup, management are transforming the business into a leading player in the sector and competitor to larger, more established groups.
About the role
Reporting to the directors and management team, the Management Accountant will perform a broad role but will add the most value through expert reporting, analysis, and business partnering across the company.
Some of your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to,
• Providing support to management through ad-hoc financial analysis
• Production of monthly management accounts including preparation of month-end accrual journals
• Budgeting and forecasting
• Reporting of monthly results to the Executive Management team, and providing assistance in the interpretation of financial results
• Business partnering, driving decision making through robust reporting and commentary
This is a very commercial role, involving a large amount of business partnering. You will therefore have a proven background in working with stakeholders of all levels, ideally in a SME or growing organisation.
Skills & experience
You will ideally be CA or CPA part-qualified with at least two years commercial accounting experience. This role is suited to someone looking for a challenging, rewarding position in a growing business.
How to apply
Click apply or contact Haydn Furness by calling 07 3854 3805 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.