Our client is a leading Disability Services, Non-Profit organisation in the south-eastern suburbs and are currently recruiting for a Quality and Risk Manager on a permanent basis.
Your new role
You will be working within an incredible for-purpose organisation with a great culture,
Reporting to the CEO, duties will include:
- Ensuring internal compliance through an integrated Quality Management System including the implementation of State, Federal and NDIS standards across the organisation
- Develop, implement and maintain Quality Plans and Improvement Plans in consultation with appropriate staff, addressing accreditation requirements and risk and compliance obligations
- Develop an accessible and comprehensive suite of policies and procedures
- Plan and coordinate the internal auditing schedule for the Quality Management System
- Manage the process for external audits including preparation of information for audit and liaising with external auditors
- Manage the Complaints and Compliments system.
- Oversee the process of incident reporting
- Identify the obligations that flow from legal instruments in conjunction with the organisation’s risk management framework.
- Create and maintain an organisational Compliance Register taking account of ownership of obligations and management controls including risk treatment.
- Overall responsibility for all aspects of OH&S
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualification in Quality and/or Risk Management or solid previous experience as a Quality Manager within a Disability Services organisation
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in coordinating a compliance program, OH&S and risk management program
- Knowledge of relevant Disability Standards (State and Commonwealth, Disability Act 2006, Victorian Charter of Human Rights, Occupational Health and Safety Legislation, Risk Management Framework and other statutory requirements, including NDIS and NDIA.