- Developing and managing processes that support program delivery Coordinating and monitoring grant applications, contractual arrangements and internal projects
- Supporting internal audit processes and leading the implementation of continuous improvement
- actions across service areas.
- Advising on NDIS, regulatory, legislative and other relevant changes affecting service delivery and strategic priorities.
- Supporting management teams with advice on NDIS legislation, regulation, rules and pricing, project
- planning, stakeholder management, timing and risk management.
- Developing and leading change management initiatives as required.
- Oversee and monitor contractual arrangements and strengthen relationships with remaining funding
You will be highly experienced in the NDIS environment or with similar insurance schemes.
Additionally, a flare for process improvement, driving change and influencing stakeholders at all levels is essential.
First class communication skills are essential as you would expect.
In return you will work with a highly motivated, passionate and driven team who are very supportive.
Extremely competitive salary plus super, with the opportunity to benefit from salary packaging.