- Reviewing KYC files for quality and accuracy
- Ensuring GCO maintains a low defect and re-work rate
- Provide technical support and coaching to team members to act as a subject matter expert across onboarding processes and KYC requirements
- Conduct reviews and provide feedback on team members’ work to ensure that it meets or exceeds agreed quality standards
- Liaising directly with Group Financial Crimes, Line 1, Line 2 and Audit regarding testing and policy.
- Ensuring controls are appropriately executed and evidenced and staff are aware of their responsibilities at different stages of the preparation and review process.
- Minimum 4 years of KYC and/or On-going Customer Due Diligence experience in a corporate banking and institutional banking role.
- Previous experience in monitoring or performing QA on an existing onboarding process
- Strong regulatory knowledge of on boarding, know your client (KYC), anti-money laundering (AML) and compliance frameworks.
- Diploma in Applied AML/CTF Management
- Understanding of AU, NZ, US, UK, Singapore and HK AML / CTF program.
If you are interested in this role please click reply or contact Liam Sweeney.