This is a great opportunity for a candidate to work in a high-performing team that monitors business compliance against key internal and regulatory requirements. This opportunity will present a hands-on experience and the successful candidate will have real opportunity to enhance business practises and work your way up further within the organisation.
The primary responsibilities are to review loan applications, supporting files and report on the findings. You will also play a role advising the business on regulatory-related matters, provide training and assisting with the continual enhancement of processes and compliance reporting. You will utilize the quality competency matrix to ascertain gaps with existing and new Brokers; use a coaching framework to guide and give feedback to Broker/s, identify and investigate on areas they need to focus the training and education,in alliance with Sales Leaders.
- Conduct structured 1:1 file reviews and provide relevant feedback and guidance to brokers. This includes reviewing loan applications prior to lodgement to a lender.
- Monitor the state broker dashboard to ensure process compliance and identify broker quality gaps through use of system and tools
- Monitor state sales data at broker, franchise and region levels and identify potential risk flags for further investigation/review.
- Perform targeted and random file reviews, feed results back to brokers and sales leaders, ensuring remedial training is provided for any issues identified.
- Collaborate with broader Quality Assurance team, State Sales team, Compliance team and other Support teams to initiate, develop and deliver timely and relevant quality assurance training.
- Monitor the state broker dashboard to ensure process compliance and identify broker quality gaps through use of Aussie system and tools
The successful candidate will come from a mortgage broker background and possess coaching experience/qualifications to positively influence Brokers and stakeholders. You will have at least 5 years experience with credit assessment of mortgage applications; and ideally a Diploma in mortgage lending or related.
Sound like you? Hit 'Apply' and call Samantha Philpot to find out more. 97755912