Your new role
A fast paced role, dedicated to ensuring that quality standards are analysed, reviewed, implemented and met within a large format not for profit organisation based in Melbourne’s south east.
- Reviewing current processes within a range of service areas then designing and implementing process changes to improve results.
- Review and quality checking other internal process and development of reports to senior management.
- Review regulation changes that came into effect this year to develop and implement the changes
- Supporting internal team members with other internal auditing requests as required.
- First class attention to detail.
- Strong history within the Compliance and Quality Processing.
- Ability to work on assigned project within set time frames with high standard of work.
- History and proven experience within audit preparation and processing.
- Extensive reporting skillset that will assist to prepare reports for senior management.
- Experience within the disability space (NDIS experience will be highly regarded) is desired however candidates with incredible quality assurance history may be considered.
What you need to know
Our client is a well-established organisation within their field, who works across multiple different spaces within the disability sector. This role will be a paramount role to develop the business and ensure they remain on track with an already high compliance history.
This is a five month contract for two days per week looking to start immediately based out in the south eastern suburbs.
Applicants must be available to interview asap as the client would like to commence this role next week.