Your new role
In this role you will be working within an incredible for-purpose organisation with a great culture.
Reporting to the General Manager, duties will include:
- Ensuring internal compliance through an integrated Quality Management System including the implementation of State, Federal and NDIS standards across Community Living service area
- Manage the process for external audits including preparation of information for audit and liaising with external auditors
- Oversee the process of incident reporting
- Maintain the Compliance Register taking account of ownership of obligations and management controls including risk treatment
- Assist with aspects of OH&S within the service area
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong experience within a Quality and/or Risk Management role within an NDIS environment
- Knowledge of relevant Disability Standards (State and Commonwealth, Disability Act 2006, Victorian Charter of Human Rights, Occupational Health and Safety Legislation, Risk Management Framework and other statutory requirements, including NDIS and NDIA.