Key responsibilities will include;
- Contribute to the investment platform, driving its use and maximising its functionality and ensuring the team has an accurate and progressive data platform.
- Collaborate with other internal teams, such as performance analysis, client reporting, and technology.
- Maintain and enhancing client portfolio models.
- Perform post investment monitoring of fund, co-investment and direct performance.
- Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis
- Keep up-to-date with latest technology trends, and contribute to process and technology review.
- Perform private equity market and industry market research that adds value to the investment decision making process and risk management framework
- Contribute to the maintenance of research data bases for regular reporting and updates
- Work closely with the investment team to explore trends within the portfolio, portfolio developments and “stories” and articulate these in an easily digestible and engaging style
Ideally you will have worked in investments industry and have a track record of being a collaborative, self-aware, results focused team player.
You will be very analytical and quantitative and have a curiosity and drive to understand the stories behind the data. You will have a strong background in compiling, analysing and interrogating data.
To be considered for the role please send your resume using the apply now function.
For a confidential discussion please contact Leann on 30426 972 337.