This is a newly created role reporting to the CFO and you key responsibilities will include;
- Implementing a consistent and uniform process across the group for collection of R&D expenditure
- Working with and educating the business on identifying what constitutes R&D expenditure.
- Maintaining R&D Project Management documentation
- Maintaining a central register for all R&D projects across the group
- Ensuring the organisation meets its compliance obligations in relation to R&D
- Working with external tax consultants to lodge R&D tax returns.
You will be rewarded working for a successful business that has held onto their family feel culture throughout its growth trajectory.
If you are interested in hearing about this role, please hit apply or contact Savannah Cant on 0404 630 199.