Up to $85-95K base salary
A major, global financial services company is looking for an experienced Receptionist Manager to join their team in Sydney. Working across three CBD based locations this role will own the experience of clients entering and departing the company by managing a team of 15-20. Working with an experienced Senior Guest Relations Manager you will ensure the team provide a professional, personal and engaging interaction for any clients and staff using the in-house meeting facilities.
This role will rotate between the three locations to ensure a consistent approach and experience for clients and will be the main escalation point for internal stakeholders to discuss and address the reception experience. The environment is fast paced and will require you to adapt quickly if needs change or issues arise, while still maintaining a professional and calm presentation to staff and clients.
- Leading, motivating and developing the team
- Ensuring staff engage with the booking system correctly and that best practice is maintained
- Conduct regular floor walks across the three locations to ensure standards are met
- Take responsibility for all recruitment, onboarding and performance management of team members
- Organise and maintain rosters and budgets
- Assist with reception duties during busy periods/when required
- Ensure WH&S compliance
- At least 2 years’ experience managing a reception/customer service team in a corporate or luxury hotel environment
- Experience and capability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to build strong relationships with staff and clients
- Experience managing conflict within a team
- Immaculate and professional presentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised and punctual
- Excellent delegation skills
- Experience with Condeco or another similar room booking system would be desirable
Our client is looking to interview asap so please apply today!