|Job Published:||July 04, 2018 15:31|
A globally recognised firm filled with highly regarded designers. They pride themselves in creating an environment where you can accomplish as much as you're willing to, in your work and in your career. This firm stands by each other and value cross division collaborations and networking to make great things happen!
As the receptionist you will be the face and voice of the company. Being self motivated, a multi-tasker and uber organised, this role will be your wonderland!
To be considered for this role the right candidate will have experience in the below:
- General inbound calls, taking messages
- Meet and greet clients coming into the firm
- Book meeting rooms, maintain general cleanliness and catering for meetings if required
- Booking couriers
- Mail drop
- Maintain and ensure cleanliness of kitchen and general office areas
- Coffee run, making coffee, keep coffee machine clean
- Lunch orders
- Binding, printing, scanning
- Database management
- Assisting executives when required
- Processing expenses for multiple executives
- Booking domestic travel and accommodation for staff members
- Minimum 2 years experience as Receptionist and/or Team Assistant
- Basic knowledge of Adobe
- Intermediate-Advanced skills with MS Office
The successful candidate will display a 'çan do' attitude, will take initiative to solve problems and show enthusiasm in the work place overall. Your communication skills will be articulate and engaging, and you can manage your work in an organised fashion.
If this sounds like a perfect opportunity for you, please hit 'Apply'.