Our client is a highly successful manufacturing business with a clear target market and an ever growing client base. They have an opportunity available at their Brisbane based site for a permanent Receptionist to be the first point of call, both face to face and via telephone to provide professional interaction with a high degree of customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Answering all incoming calls and meeting and greet of guests
- Proactive monitoring and preparation of meeting rooms and shared facilities within the head office
- Coordinate ordering and delivery of consumables, stationery, office and kitchen supplies
- Provide accurate and timely administrative support to the Human Resources team
- Handling mail distribution, deliveries and couriers
- Coordination of internal events, meetings and engagement activities.
- Diary management support for senior executives
- To be considered for this role you will have similar experience in a front of house/reception based role with a keen desire to join an established business to provide exceptional customer service to their clients.
- Ideally you will be a people person, always willing to go the extra mile and help out in all areas of the business.
If you are interested in more information about this role, please get in touch with Savannah Cant on firstname.lastname@example.org